For Your Information
- Wildwater Kingdom is a participatory water park with physically demanding activities where you control your own ride experience. Guests should assess their physical capabilities and swimming skills prior to participating.
- Licensed lifeguards supervise all activities at Wildwater Kingdom.
- Due to the large number of guests in bare feet, smoking is permitted in designated areas only. See park map for locations.
- It is illegal to carry a firearm, deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance anywhere on Wildwater Kingdom property. Unless otherwise authorized by law, no person shall knowingly possess, have under the person’s control, convey or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance on Wildwater Kingdom property. Posted pursuant to the Ohio Revised Code.
- Wildwater Kingdom is a family-oriented waterpark and appropriate dress is required at all times. Cutoffs and thongs are not permitted. Profanity, obscene gestures, obscene statements, pictures of illegal substances, motorcycle colors, insignia of para-military groups, all gang related items on clothing and costumes or disguises that conceal identity are prohibited.
- Khaki shorts or shorts with cargo pockets and clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal are not permitted on Wildwater Kingdom attractions.
- Wildwater Kingdom reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who refuses to comply with the dress code summarized above. If you have any concerns about your dress, please contact the Guest Services office.
- Profanity, obscene gestures, obscene statements, pictures of illegal substances, motorcycle colors, insignias of para-military groups, all gang-related items on clothing, costumes and disguises that conceal identity are prohibited.
- Appropriate water shoes and aqua sox may be worn in pools, but are not permitted on water slides.
- Diaper dependent guests must wear approved swim diapers in all pools, and are permitted on tube slides only.
- Life jackets are available at no charge for those who do not have them, otherwise they must be coast guard and management approved.
- Life vests, hats, bathing caps or t-shirts are not permitted on slides. T-shirts are permitted on tube slides only. Water wings, and bathing suits with built-in flotation devices are prohibited. Foam water noodles, rafts, beach balls, air mattresses, inner tubes and boogie boards are also prohibited.
- Casts are not permitted on most of the attractions at Wildwater Kingdom. We recommend you wait until the cast is removed before visiting the park.
- Excessive jewelry is not permitted on the slides. Minimal jewelry such as a wedding ring, watch or neck chain is permitted. Eyeglasses and sunglasses must have a safety strap. Goggles are not permitted.
- You must be 21 years of age and provide a valid state-issued driver’s license or military ID with photo to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages at Wildwater Kingdom. The Ohio Revised Code prohibits bringing beer, wine or intoxicating liquor on Wildwater Kingdom property, including the picnic pavilions, or leaving the park with alcohol purchased here. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in line for any attraction.
- Cameras, recording devices, and/ or photography equipment are not permitted on attractions, or in any other restricted areas. Large “boom box” radios and other electronic sound or musical devices, with the exception of personal music players, are not permitted in the Park. Videotaping on attractions is strictly prohibited.
- At Wildwater Kingdom, nothing is more important than your safety. Attractions may shut down due to lightning in the area, strong winds, rain or other weather conditions as decided by Park management. The attractions will re-open just as soon as we can assure a totally safe operation. We are sorry, no refunds or rain checks will be given for any reason once Guests enter the park.
- Line jumping/line cutting or holding places in line are not permitted. Guests are not permitted to save places in line or exit the line and return for any reason. Guests who violate this policy may be ejected from the park without a refund.
- Stuffed animals/prizes, cameras, cell phones, pagers, backpacks, food/beverages, etc. are not permitted on attractions. Please leave these items with a non-rider, or in a public locker.
- Due to manufacturer’s recommendations, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our attractions. Specific requirements are posted at each attraction.
- Wildwater Kingdom provides a Rider Safety Guide available at Guest Services to assist in planning your day.
- Service animals are welcome at Wildwater Kingdom. All service animals must remain physically controlled on a leash or harness at all times. Guests should use the same attraction entrance procedures as described for Special Access. Due to the aggressive nature of some attractions, service animals must remain with a non-riding member of the Guest’s party. Wildwater Kingdom lifeguards are not permitted to take control of service animals. Limit one service animal per Guest.
- For the safety of our guests, lifeguards are not permitted to talk while actively guarding the pools. Please approach the head lifeguard on duty for assistance.
- Wildwater Kingdom offers a bathhouse with showers, electric outlets and lockers for rent. Towels cannot be rented at Wildwater Kingdom. Bathing suits and towels are available for purchase at retail locations within Wildwater Kingdom.
Wildwater Kingdom Update
Wildwater Kingdom will not reopen after the 2016 season. For more information, please click here.